Sidebar Ads

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Johnny Depp fears sudden end of acting career



Hollywood superstar Johnny Depp fears that his days in Hollywood are numbered despite his long and successful career as an actor.

`The Pirates of The Caribbean` star who is one of the highest paid actors of all times is amazed that his career has lasted so long, reported Contactmusic.

"I never dreamed I would get this far and stay around for so long. In fact I always wonder when I`m going to be rumbled and sent packing. It could happen tomorrow, so I`m just deeply, deeply grateful for the jobs I get," said Depp who first shot to fame with the 1984 teen horror movie `Nightmare on Elm Street`.

The 45-year-old actor who has two children with French actress Vanessa Paradis said that he hallucinates about ending up working at a gas station.

"I fear I might still end up playing guitar in some bar someplace. Or pumping gas? I honestly believe it`s a miracle I still get jobs," added the actor.

Depp is not the only actor who credits luck for their success stories, `Harry Potter` actor Daniel Radcliffe had previously said that it was good fortune and not exceptional talent that worked wonders for him.

"I got where I am by dumb luck. I know most actors hoped for a job, and then found themselves between jobs. For me, it was a great job at 11. I`m a person who got lucky very young," the actor had said.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Comments System Facebook/Blogger/Disqus

disqus

Disqus Shortname

oddthemes