Sidebar Ads

Monday, August 24, 2009

#2 Suzuki Hayabusa™ 1340

User Reviews:

  • Sweet machine Just had her first service and haven’t been able to wipe the smile off my face yet. Suzuki has great quality, and the flag ship bike definately shows that. The only down side to this bike is that evryone wants to look at it and talk about it, which doesn’t seem that bad, but it cuts into riding time…”- Jun. 11, 2009
  • Great Bike! Absolutely taken with the 2009 Hayabusa!” - G Hep(Enthusiast), Dec. 4, 2008
  • So easy to ride!! Bought my new Busa over a month ago. After having my 04 GSXR 1000 for more than two years I thought it was time to offer my wife a bike that was easier for her sit on and easier on my body to ride, but didn’t wanna give up the horsepower. Well I definately chose the right bike. Abundant power, rides… like your sitting on a lazy boy..” - Brandon (Enthusiast), May. 9, 2009

Specs:

  • MSRP: $13,199.00
  • Engine Type: Horizontal In-line
  • Cylinders: 4
  • Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
  • Cooling: Liquid
  • Valves: 16
  • Valves Per Cylinder: 4
  • Valve Configuration: DOHC
  • Compression Ratio: 12.5:1

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Comments System Facebook/Blogger/Disqus

disqus

Disqus Shortname

oddthemes