Sidebar Ads

Monday, August 24, 2009

#3 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

User Reviews:

  • My First Motorcycle I would recommend th…is bike for any beginning sport bike rider. It’s not a bike you’ll want to trade in after a year. I’m ready to keep mine for quite some time.- Kristi Bluhm(Owner), Jan. 12, 2009
  • Don’t be fooled… this bike will kick @$$ I was the proud owner of a yamaha R6 for many years. The R6 was fast, responsive, nimble, and very uncomfortable on long rides. I sold it last year when it started to give me transmission issues (I bought it used with high mileage). As I was looking for a new bike to buy the ergonomically designe…d ninja 250r caught my eye. Sure it was only a 250 but the seating position along with the handle bars were very comfy..”- David Medeiros(Owner), Mar. 26, 2009
  • 2009 250 Ninja - Best Bang 4 The Buck!!! Okay, I went into the dealer the day before thanksgiving to look for an entry level bike for my petite wife, who has decided she’d rather learn to ride her own scooter, than ride on the back of mine. I got the 2009 250 Ninja for less than MSRP, due to the time of year and the economy, and was total…ly surprised when I took it home! It feels like a bicycle with an engine! This bike corners, brakes, and handles like it was formed to me, and I still haven’t broke it in yet!..”- Joe Hawes(Owner), Dec. 19, 2008

Specs:

  • MSRP: $3,999.00
  • Engine Type: Parallel Twin
  • Cylinders: 2
  • Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
  • Valves: 8
  • Valves Per Cylinder: 4
  • Valve Configuration: DOHC
  • Compression Ratio: 11.6:1

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Comments System Facebook/Blogger/Disqus

disqus

Disqus Shortname

oddthemes