Sidebar Ads

Monday, August 24, 2009

#5 Harley-Davidson VRSC V-Rod Muscle

User Reviews:

  • AWESOME!!! V-R0DI traded in my ‘05 vrscb for a new Muscle WOW what a change!! I love the new rod! every thing is sweet the only thing needs work is the license plate mount! Other then that Great investment!!! “- Samuel (Owner), Oct. 12, 2008
  • Totally Satisfied!I’ve owned my new Muscle now for over 6 weeks, and I must say…WOW. Everything about this bike is amazing, performance is out of this world, coupled with the ins and outs you’d hope to find on a HD. I can’t even ride any other bikes anymore, I totally recommend this ride…you won’t regret it.”- Bryan (Owner), Jan. 3, 2009
  • AWESOMEMy first Harley and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Was concerned that my 5′6, 125 (female) body could handle it but after 300 miles I am in love. Handles great, looks great, highly recommended for anyone who wants something right in between a crotch rocket and a contemporary HD. AWESOME! (License plate suggesti…on: tilt it vertically, looks way better)”- Sabrina (Owner), Jun. 3, 2009

Motorcycle.com Review: 2009 Harley-Davidson VRSCF V-Rod Muscle Review - Harley gets some Muscle

Specs:

  • MSRP: $17,199.00
  • Engine Type: V Twin
  • Cylinders: 2
  • Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
  • Valves: 8
  • Valves Per Cylinder: 4
  • Valve Configuration: DOHC
  • Compression Ratio: 11.5:1

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Comments System Facebook/Blogger/Disqus

disqus

Disqus Shortname

oddthemes