Sidebar Ads

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Actress Shilpa Shetty Goint to Wife of Raj Kundra

Bollywood Gossip


According to reports in leading Indian newspapers, Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty will tie the knot with beau Raj Kundra this October. Planning to wed in a traditional ceremony, Shilpa says, “I have very traditional views of marriage. I've seen my parents maintain a 35-year marriage and I really believe marriages are made in heaven. I've always said that the day I decide to tie the knot it is going to be for good."

She further adds, "I have often wondered who the right person would be and I've come to realise that for me it is Raj. I'm completely sure he is my soulmate.”

Raj Kundra also confirmed the news, saying, “I have spoken to Shilpa's parents and we are doing it the Indian way. In India, you don't get engaged until just before the wedding, so I didn't go down on one knee to her or anything like that. But we have definitely set a date for this year."

Together for two years and co-owners of the IPL team Rajasthan Royals, the couple are delaying the official announcement out of respect for British reality TV star Jade Goody, who passed away recently. Shilpa and Jade were in the Celebrity Big Brother House together. Jade’s racist comments triggered an avalanche of votes for Shilpa, helping her to win the contest.

Shilpa has also acquired five-million-pound, seven-bedroom house in Weybridge, Surrey, with Kundra.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Comments System Facebook/Blogger/Disqus

disqus

Disqus Shortname

oddthemes