Sidebar Ads

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hot Girl Ghazala From FaisalabadGhazala is another cute babe of this blog. She sends us her photo and writes some lines about herself that “I am “Ghazala” and Ghazala means “Gazelle”…. but I don’t think I am! I am just a talented girl but not so much hard worker! I want to live simple and happy life and I am living that. I mostly used to spend my time with my friends but it’s not possible for all the time.

I want to be a kind person and a lovely human being! I like those who never laugh on others. I am so cool but I am too much notice at the time when I am with my friends. I have my aims but I never told anyone about them because I believe in achieving not sharing!”

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Comments System Facebook/Blogger/Disqus

disqus

Disqus Shortname

oddthemes