Sidebar Ads

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am Disappointed Actress Heema Malin

Bollywood Gossip News
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP and veteran Bollywood Super Star actress Hema Malini has expressed "disappointment" that Sanjay Dutt’s been denied permission to contest polls by the Supreme Court.

"We are disappointed," the BJP's star campaigner told reporters in Ranchi. The Supreme Court has refused to permit Dutt, convicted for being in the possession of illegal weapons in the run-up to the 1993 Mumbai bombings, to contest the Lucknow polls as the Samajwadi Party's candidate.

"Sanjay is a good man like his father. His prospect was bright... His past record came in the way."

The Rajya Sabha MP said husband Dharmendra, who was a BJP MP in the last Lok Sabha, was not contesting the parliamentary elections either.

"Dharamji does not have so much interest in politics. He is a good film actor. As far as I am concerned, I have other assignments which I have to fulfill. I do any work with full devotion and I think I cannot devote full time to politics," the actor-danseuse told reporters.

However, daughter Esha, also an actor, was interested.

"Esha has interest in politics. I am here to campaign because Esha allowed me. Esha can join politics in the future,” she said.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Comments System Facebook/Blogger/Disqus

disqus

Disqus Shortname

oddthemes