Sidebar Ads

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dyson vacuum cleaner and the National Health Insurance in Japan

This day will have a national health insurance bureaucratic procedures. So ill stop from a previous job, to get disability benefits (and should) is that dependence can not Danna. Kana Rica hesitate to continue the health insurance of any former union for one year from March until November is H19 NHI premium income for the year required, H19 is 1 / 4 students 1 / 4 I've got some tidy income, premiums vary from one million yen . So, I have been made to this fund. 3 months 10,000 × 30,000. If you buy this monitor is not cheap Chau.


WordPress has received orders to return the books, a walk around the ¥ 100 shop. ML115 Torukusudoraiba modifications required because T20 has been sold to Canada.

And also the way to the consumer electronics retailer, is seeking a new home equipment. Refrigerator, but I'm not really good design, such as washing machines, will we do? I'm fine but simpler.

I have been using and wanted to show Dyson vacuum cleaner, I tried to move a little. Moment with, Tsu! What I think. You do not have a heavy body, I would rather the weight of the vacuum cleaner. Once you slide the floor but there is no problem at all, and raised his head when thinking about the things that jump and what is not going to buy 8 million out Naa, what I thought. I think it was always made to think that way of life in the sense of placing objects on the floor of the West Yappari design ideas. Countries such as cultural objects, or sitting with a pillow on the floor like a Dyson vacuum cleaner in Japan, I do not agree. I think I've learned better lifestyle you want to sell more homes in Japan in Japan.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Comments System Facebook/Blogger/Disqus

disqus

Disqus Shortname

oddthemes