Sidebar Ads

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Is health insurance worth?

Waiting for hours thinking,

How much should I charge will be a doctor,
Or will accept cash or checks
And whether to treat us?

During the week I spent in line at the doctor (going into the room 2 weeks ago!) 4 hours - a female doctor - for 2.5 hours, the ENT - 40 minutes on the recorded time.

Well, one person said: why do I need to register for a certain period of the visit and plan your day, if in the end I had to wait all night at the surgeon? These cases occurred clinics' treatment "Rušonu Street 15" Doctor, to whom I went to Briska and L. V. Beltiņa. In addition, the first doctor said that is very good and that women are expected to each visit with a 3-hour, and I neiedeva examined two visits.

Total madness is also one that both my family doctor and the doctor does not serve customers Balta women. This, of course, once again, depends on me, ought to apply to a family doctor, who still meets my requirements, namely - What can trust and work with insurance companies. Of course, when applying to a receiving physician, I always ask him if there was cooperation with the insurance company. Usually the answer is "Dr. Interesējaties in '. But in the settlement of the line for 2.5 hours, there is no power to resist and think about signing elsewhere - time has been spent and there is a desire for constant visits to the doctor led galam.Varbūt attract their customers, knowing that after such a long waiting list, people are willing to everything, just to get a positive result on the same night?

I was really disappointed in our healthcare system, public institutions, ganārstu in private practice, which seems to indicate readiness to take the client a better doctor.

And the key to me comes to mind - or even doctors do not know how to plan your time??

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Comments System Facebook/Blogger/Disqus

disqus

Disqus Shortname

oddthemes